Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Attn Locals....

Or anyone with any info....seriously... I have posted like 3 times asking for info/reviews of the Silver Beach Towers....Is there anyone out there that is familiar with that place or stayed there????? Lots of info on nearby places, but not that one....getting concerned, we leave 4/14!!!!!!! HELP!!!

Attn Locals....

lindsey, I am sure everyone is out enjoying the day. You might want to ask a little nicer too. These forum members are good about answering, but you need to sweet talk them dear. I will put in a good word for you though. Locals, would you please help this desperate woman?

Attn Locals....

Did you try searching the destin Forum for previuos posts?


I know someone that stays there every year %26amp; they like it very much. It%26#39;s way above our price range, but I%26#39;m certain any place in Destin in that area is very nice.


Thanks so much for the info...I will try researching previous posts too. Looking forward to our trip!!!! Thanks

  • backgrounds for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment