Thursday, April 19, 2012

Emeril's at City Walk or Tchoup Choup

I posted earlier asking for opinions for a nice lunch for our family while in Orlando and was considering Tchoup Choup but it does not get great reviews. Posters recommended California Grill at the Contemporary but they don%26#39;t have a reservation available. Since the kids are wanting to experience an ';Emeril'; restaurant which one would you choose Tchoup Choup or Emeril%26#39;s in City Walk. Thanks



Emeril's at City Walk or Tchoup Choup


We%26#39;ve been to Tchoup Chop twice and liked it both times. Have you checked their website to see if they are open for lunch? It%26#39;s been a couple of years since we were there, but I%26#39;m thinking they were only open for dinner. Could be wrong.





The food isn%26#39;t for everyone, but I have a VERY picky eater in my family and he loved it. The menu should be online as well and you can checkout both Emeril%26#39;s at City Walk and Tchoup Chop.





Tchoup Chop is also beautifully decorated and makes for a lovely evening. The only complaint I would have is it is very loud.



Emeril's at City Walk or Tchoup Choup


Hi bk:





We checked the menus and chose Emeril%26#39;s on City Walk. I don%26#39;t think we would enjoy the food at Tchoup Choup. They are very different.





We had the most wonderful time!





Enjoy!





Lisa




We have eaten at several Emeril%26#39;s restaurants in the U.S. without kids. During our up coming vacation I%26#39;ve considered taking the kids, age 13 and 8. They are very well behaved and I think they would enjoy the experience very much.





Just wondering if the 2 Orlando locations are ';kid friendly';? What has been your experience with kids there?




Thanks for the help, and actually Tchoup Choup is opened for lunch 11-2.. I have a reservation there already but after making the it I noticed not so favorable reviews. Upon further looking I then discovered ';Emerils'; at CW.. I will pass the menus on to the kids that I viewed on allears.net and they can decide. Do I need a reservation to dine at the City walk location for lunch a party of 6?




Kids are always welcome at anything near or in a theme park!





I actually find that the adults can be more rude!





Have a great time!





Lisa




Can anyone supply links to the resturants%26#39; menu? I%26#39;m having a hard time finding them.




The menus for all his restuarants are on line at www.emerils.com, but without any prices for any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment