Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I've narrowed it down to 4

originally i had booked a condo for the week of 5/12-19 at carribean dunes, but i got spooked because it%26#39;s in the area of beach restoration for that time period.





so i%26#39;ve been looking for alternatives in the ';safe'; (aka already restored) areas and here are my 4 options:





Maravilla



Beach Resort



Amalfi



Summerspell





PLEASE let me know if i%26#39;m wrong, and one of those is not in the ';safe'; area. If the amenities/prices are similar for all four, which would you pick?



I've narrowed it down to 4


Have you also looked at Beach Retreat or Leeward Key in the same area? Beach Retreat and Beach Resort are different.



If you look at the community map, Beach Resort is immediately east of Leeward Key.



I've narrowed it down to 4


Leeward Key does not have any 1BR condos available....Beach Retreat has one, but it%26#39;s a little more than I am hoping to pay.




Go for Maravilla. Two pools, great beach..... walking distance to Pompano Joe%26#39;s.




Summerspell is a small building - but really great views





Maravilla is a huge complex.





Just depends on what you want.




well, the maravilla one i was eyeing (on the beachfront side) got rented before i could confirm, so i went with Amalfi. i think my husband and i will be pleased.





i can%26#39;t wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment