Tuesday, April 17, 2012

itinery 4 10 days in orlando? any suggestions welcome

hello thank you to all who replied earlier i have taken all your good advice on board.

Just a few more questions

1 what is the weather like at present? what will it be like in april??

2 will there be large crowds in april?

3 what would you suggest we do first we arrive late pm 4th april

Thank you in advance xxxxx

itinery 4 10 days in orlando? any suggestions welcome

Weather in April is usually quite warm. (Although we did have one April where it was very cool (60s) and we needed light sweatshirts, pants or capris and I didn%26#39;t bring any and had to buy them.) We%26#39;ve never had any real rain in April (one day is sprinkled). We usually go every April (but this year are in Mexico instead.) Usually the night we arrive, I head out to buy a few things at SuperWalmart or Publix (drinks, snacks, etc. to save money in the parks.) Easter time is very busy. When will you be going? What ages and where are you headed? Where are you in Ireland? My parents are both from Galway (city), and I have many fond memories of Ireland. I%26#39;m hoping to bring my family in the next few years (but it%26#39;s so expensive.) Still have a lot of family there but I%26#39;d feel bad barging in with 4 kids. Where are you staying in Orlando?

  • routers get infected by viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment