Thursday, April 19, 2012

Interesting Cities not too far from Boca Raton

My mother and I are visiting a relative for a day in Boca Raton, and want to spend the night and next day in some interesting spot nearby. My mother can%26#39;t walk very far, so I%26#39;m looking for a good hotel in an area surrounded by some points of interest/restaurants in the surrounding area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Interesting Cities not too far from Boca Raton

I%26#39;m not really clear what you%26#39;re looking for-or how far away you want to go- Boca is just about half an hour north of Ft. Lauderdale and about half an hour south of West Palm Beach- both of which are bigger cities. I%26#39;m not sure what you would be looking to do in either- there is shopping in both ( City Place and the Gardens Mall in West Palm , Galleria and Sawgrass Mills in Ft. Lauderdale) fine dining in both locations- each has a nice Museum . Just a bit unclear how far away you want to go from Boca- but those would be the closest cities. I%26#39;m most familiar with Ft. Lauderdale which has a Water Taxi that will take you up and down the canal- West Palm may have some sort of similar boat ride., but I%26#39;m not sure.

Interesting Cities not too far from Boca Raton

Delray Beach has a nice downtown area just north of boca, but boca itself has a comparable downtown area. I woudl make the trek to Fort Lauderdale if you want to see ';sites';

  • meet people in
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment