Thursday, April 19, 2012

Good portrait photographer in Sarasota/Longboat?

Does anyone know of a good beach portrait photographer in this area? Thank you.





Good portrait photographer in Sarasota/Longboat?


Alex Stafford (941-809-7221) is an excellent, and honest, photographer who might help. His work has appeared in local prestige magazines (SRQ, Style, etc.) as well in corporate annual reports (for portraits of CEOs). If he%26#39;s not available, he can certainly recommend someone for you.



Good portrait photographer in Sarasota/Longboat?


Thank you so much, cb..... Are you familiar with Jacquelyn Marie? I found her website the usual way. I%26#39;ll look into the photographer you recommended.




cbc, Wow. I looked up his work online. It%26#39;s marvelous. I didn%26#39;t see portrait photography as one of the options, but it won%26#39;t hurt to contact him. Thanks. Love his style.




I don%26#39;t know Jacquelyn, though I suspect Alex will definitely know of her. Alex is in his early 40%26#39;s, has been doing photography for about 12-15 years, and apprenticed under someone in Sarasota (and in Colorado) before striking out on his own about 5-7 years ago.




Well, he%26#39;s marvelous. I work with photographers, and he%26#39;s as good as my best one. I like his style.


  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment