Thursday, April 19, 2012

Does anyone know how to compete at fear factor?

I%26#39;ve always wanted to compete in Fear Factor. Is there any info anywhere of how you do this at Universal Studios?



Does anyone know how to compete at fear factor?


Show up 1 1/2 hours before show time in front of the stadium and they pick the people for the next show stunts.





WARNING!!!! The people picked from the line right before the show starts are the ones that eat the bugs and are not part of the stunt show.



Does anyone know how to compete at fear factor?


thanks 4 the info. Can%26#39;t wait!




WOZ.........I just saw in one of your other posts that your going in Oct. Fear Factor may not be running when you are there, last year when Halloween Horror Night moved back to Universal from IOA they shut down Fear Factor because the stadium is used for the Bill and Ted show at HHN.




Make sure you have ID with you. You also have to be within their weight range (I forget what that is). My husband and sister did it and said it was a lot of fun.




When we were at Universal in January a man approached me and asked me if I wanted to do this. I declined because either he told me or somehow I knew that it was something to do with bugs. Later on my daughter was chosen to be one of the people on the boat with the blue screen behind them showing a storm at sea. Can%26#39;t remember what that was, it was the ride with the earthquake etc. What%26#39;s that called? Is it the backlot tour? Or is that something else? This is going to annoy me now.




Blue...Your thinking of the Earthquake attraction where they pick 3 or 4 people to take part in the special effect pre-show.

No comments:

Post a Comment