Saturday, March 24, 2012

So we're all set

Cheapy flight booked with American Airlines into Miami, Cocobelle Resort booked for the whole two weeks (pushed the boat out and booked an apartment there). The only thing left to think about is the car rental but we%26#39;ll do that nearer the time. In the meantime I%26#39;ll lurk on this site and ask my touron questions around September time. I%26#39;m so excited I think I%26#39;ll burst before October 6th!!



So we're all set


Great news, Sue! We%26#39;ll do our anti- hurricane dance for you as the time approaches!



So we're all set


Stop it Lulu! I%26#39;ve already told Chris to keep the car topped up with gas in case we have to evacuate. Memorys of Wilma!!!! I%26#39;m sure it will be fine but let me know the dance steps just in case LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment