Tuesday, April 17, 2012

nothin on us ....beachbratz

It will be ALMOST 50 degrees here in ohio on March 10th... the snow is melting off of the Lake Erie brown rough sand.. and in 3 or 4 or 6 weeks the floods and mud will be gone.. and it will warm up into the low 60%26#39;s.. The lake water is a nice 37 degrees now great for waking up in the morning.. ';so you can'; . take that nice 200ft walk across the beach here in town... As far as Shells......Hell we got a Shells,, on the East side of town and the south side of town. But they are both charging $ 2.89 a gallon... As for Bars and night life.... Its all good......EXCEPT I still gotta wear a coat home. Even with my Shorts and Sandels......plus my Harmonica was frozen to my lips....... It wasnt my fault ... They Triple Dogged Dared ME..... Thank You VFD Thats All....See you Soon

nothin on us ....beachbratz

hopefully...

nothin on us ....beachbratz

thats all I could type, thru my tears,,,I%26#39;m still laughing out loud.

  • windows xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment