Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Finally Booked Our Vacation...

First thank you all for the suggestions and advice. I called AA and booked my flights and then called Southernmost On The Beach to book the room. I spoke with a wonderful woman at reservations who told me that her favorite room in the hotel was available on the second floor. It is a King Balcony room and the way she described it is, the hotel has a section that juts out into the water and this is the last room so it is a very large panoramic view of the ocean. My wife and I have not been away other than a few nights here and there in 20 years. We cant wait to go, now we just have to wait until October. Thanks again.





Scott in Boston



Finally Booked Our Vacation...


You lucked out on that particular room. It%26#39;s got a great view. I think you folks will have a blast in KW.



Finally Booked Our Vacation...


Got the easy part done.





Now the hard part - waiting.





Congrats, hope time flys for you guys.




We%26#39;ll be going to KW in October as well -- it seems so far away at this point! I%26#39;m hoping to get down for a long weekend sometime before then, but don%26#39;t know if it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment